- 1/2 cup coconut butter (I used Artisana 100% Organic Raw Coconut Butter – 14 oz )
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons protein powder. (I used Jay Robb – Egg White Protein Powder, Outrageously Delicious, Vanilla, but I’m sure the THM Pristine Whey would work equally well!)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons collagen hydrosolate
- 1/4 cup THM Gentle Sweet (make your own here)
- 1-3 teaspoons vanilla (I only used 1 since I had vanilla protein powder. If using plain powder, I would add 2-3 teaspoons.)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Place all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor and process until thoroughly combined.
- Place into desired mold or roll between parchment. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Place in freezer to harden
- Cut into desired shapes (or remove from molds) and store in the refrigerator.
Directions at https://mymontanakitchen.com